I’m a little behind on my blogging. I was wrapping up my old job and started a new job this week. This week’s favorite links features sites that I found useful to me and therefore hopefully to my readers as well:
- How to Easily and Inexpensively Create Eye-Popping Video Ads
- Nine Signs of an Effective Blog Post by Darren Rowse. He’s a 6-figure professional blogger. I listen to what he has to say.
- Yelp Angers Its Merchants By Deleting Their User Accounts. Just when I thought I had it bad because they were deleting my reviews. They have to work on creating a good balance between good service and good content quality.
- Picsviewr – a really user friendly Flickr slideshow generator. I have to keep an eye on these guys – they might be trouble. I’m pretty impressed with them.
- Stanford Technology Ventures – Entrepreneur Thought Leaders podcasts. I just got an iPod touch and was looking for podcasts to subscribe to and found this little gem site worth its weight in gold. As you know, I’m too cheap and lazy to actually get an MBA but I’ll settle for this sort of free stuff.
- 10 Ways to Optimize a Popular Post on Your Blog. Another great post by Darren Rowse. I will need to study this post more carefully as I did have some great posts last month that accounted for much of the traffic.
Popularity: 1% [?]