I am giving away a free Motorola Droid no strings attached. I am not selling anything. You won’t have to sign up for magazine subscriptions or any memberships you don’t need. Just follow the instructions below to be entered to win this free Motorola Droid. Contest starts Monday February 22 9AM CST and ends February 23 9AM CST.
What do I have to do?
- Follow me on Twitter @pekpongpaet
- Tweet this link and include the hashtag #freedroidpek
You can tweet this link as many times as you like. Each tweet will be eligible and a winner chosen at random using an algorithm. Please don’t use a bot to autogenerate tons of tweets and spam your followers.
Why are you doing this?
Short answer, I got this Droid for free. I value meeting interesting people on the internet and thought what better way than to give something away for free. I also value being able to reach and connect with more people more than I value the amount of money I would have gotten from selling this phone on ebay.
Where did you get this phone?
I went to a Google Android Hackathon in Chicago. I was given a free Droid there by Google.
- This contest is open to anyone with a Twitter account who is at least 18 years of age.
- This contest is open to US residents in North America only since this Verizon Droid wouldn’t make much sense anywhere else. You can still tweet this link, I would appreciate that.
- Contest is 1 day only. Winner will be chosen at random after the 24 hours at my convenience. I will tweet out the winner as well as make an announcement on my blog.
- In order to be eligible, the contestant must have tweeted the link and hashtag and must be following my twitter account @pekpongpaet at the time of the drawing. The contestant is free to unfollow the account once the contest is over.
- To enter in this contest, you must use your own Twitter account. Any twitter account that looks like a spam account (based on your tweets) will not be considered.
- Motorola Droid phone will be given as is. It’s brand new in perfect working condition. I will not be liable or responsible for issues or problems you may have with the phone.
Popularity: 2% [?]