Pek Pongpaet is a highly sought-after public speaker and panelist on hot issues in technology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, and social media. He has given talks at Northwestern University, DePaul University, and University of Chicago.
Pek is an engaging speaker… Pek has a collaborative style and energy level that is consistent with building a more powerful and cohesive entrepreneurial culture in Chicago.
- Raymond Reinhardt, Founder and CEO, Cuddlephish
… I was particularly impressed with his advice for creating viral Twitter applications. As a speaker at the conference myself, I still learned some great new and valuable strategies from Pek
- Mark Cummuta (IT,MBA,6Sigma,ITIL,Author)(2K), CIO (Chief Information Officer), JobAngels
Among all of the developers I’ve met, none has been so well-rounded as Pek. He has a personality with a broad appeal and can reach people at all ends of the spectrum from executives, analysts and marketers to developers and even the general public.
- Tim Courtney, Director, Marketing and Brand Strategy at KeylimeTie,
…I was so thoroughly impressed with his ideas and the way he presented them that I invited him to speak at DePaul University… Not only is he very knowledgeable, but he presents his ideas using live demos making him enjoyable to watch as well.
- Mary Remington
… Pek is a dynamic speaker with a deep understanding of the technology. His contribution of his time and talent made the event a great success and I look forward to working with him in the future…
-Larry Clarkin, Architect Evangelist, Microsoft
… I thoroughly enjoyed Pek’s take on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other aspects of Social Media. Pek is a wonderful communicator and if you are considering speakers with expertise in Rich Internet Applications or Social Media I would highly recommend getting in touch.
-John K. McCaw, Co-Founder, DOS Partners, LLC
I have known Pek for about a year and am continually impressed at the broad range of his talents. He is creative and innovative, both a top-notch coder and designer. Pek is that very rare person who has great ideas, _and_ knows how to execute them — and he presents them well, too. If you have the opportunity to hire, work for or with Pek, or even just attend one of his presentations – take it.
-Michael Epstein, Partner, eFactory, Inc.
For more testimonials, please go to my LinkedIn page.
- Digital Bootcamp, June 2011
- Chicago Booth School of Business, May 2011
- HOBY, May 2011
- Chicago Web Designers & Developers Meetup, May 2011
- WindyCityGo, Chicago, April 2011
- ProductCamp, Chicago, April 2011
- Robert Morris University, Chicago, March 2011
- UX & Design Panel, Chicago, February 2011
- JS.Chi, Chicago, January 2011
- Chicago Booth School of Business, November 2010
- Apple Store, Chicago, November 2010
- Ignite Chicago, November 2010
- Midwest-Silicon Valley Mobile Tech Seminar, October, 2010
- Chicago Booth School of Business, October 2010
- midVentures Launch, Chicago, September 2010
- Designing for Mobile Conference, Chicago, September 2010
- Morningstar, Chicago, September 2010
- SocialDevCamp Chicago, August 2010
- ProductCamp Chicago, June 2010
- Social Media Breakfast Chicago, May 2010
- PRSA YPN Chicago, May 2010
- iPadDevCamp Chicago, May 2010
- Google Android International Code Sprint, April 2010
- Weber Shandwick, April 2010
- Edelman, April 2010
- Morningstar, March 2010
- Day of Mobile Conference, IIT, March 2010
- Chicago Booth School of Business, U of C, March 2010
- SPARKt Conference, March 2010
- Chicago Android Hackathon, Speaker/Judge, Feb 2010
- ORD Camp, Jan 2010
- Google Technology User Group, Chicago, Dec 2009
- SocialDevCamp, IIT, Chicago, Nov 2009
- McCormick School of Engr, Northwestern U, Chicago, Nov 2009
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon iTea Seminar, DePaul U, Chicago, Nov 2009
- Ignite Chicago, U of Illinois, Chicago, Oct 2009
- Chicago Media-Marketing & Advertising, Panelist, Oct 2009
- Northwestern U, Engr Design and Innovation Guest Lecturer, Sept 2009
- Zocalo Group, Chicago, Aug 2009
- Cool Twitter Conferences, Chicago, Aug 2009
- Chicago Interactive Designers & Developers, Chicago, Jul 2009
- Chicago Web Designers & Web Developers, Chicago, Jul 2009
- BARcamp Chicago, Jul 2009
- Google Technology User Group, Chicago, Jul 2009
- Association of Computing Machinery, University of Chicago, May 2009
- Chicago Flex Users Group, May 2009
- RIApalooza 2 Speaker & Panelist, Chicago, May 2009
- Y B Social Chicago, Social Media Panelist, Apr 2009
- FlexCamp Chicago, Jan 2009
- The Next Web ShelfLuv article, September 29, 2010
- Lifehacker ShelfLuv article, September 29, 2010
- Examiner midVenturesLAUNCH article, September 29, 2010
- midVenturesLAUNCH Hackathon blog post, September 27, 2010
- Chicago Tribune Early Adopter story
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce magazine cover story Jan 2010
Popularity: 9% [?]
No related posts.